We are looking forward to celebrating our final half term in Apple Tree with the children – they have come so far.
We complete our Living Things Theme with a focus on Mini-beasts this half term.
We will be:
• Exploring our own interests through a variety of media.
• Writing lists, facts, rhymes, stories and memories.
• Math Problem solving – recordings our findings.
• Observing the life-cycle of a butterfly in the classroom and releasing our butterflies in the meadow.
• Watching snails and hunting for insects in the meadow.
• Pond dipping and exploring insect habitats in Forest School.
• Role-playing in a laboratory, bug café and Ice Cream Parlour.
• Designing and creating popcorn cones, spider webs, clay snails and exploring our own interests through a variety of media.
• We will continue to be hosts to next year’s children as they join us to play.
• We will spend time in our new classroom on moving up day.
• We will celebrate the year we have spent in Apple Tree and take a look back over what we have achieved.
Plus so much more …