MRS ESSERY, MRS HAYWARD, MRS ROMERO AND MRS STRAND WELCOME YOU TO APPLE TREE CLASS.
WE WILL BE TRAINING TO BECOME JUNIOR DOCTORS BY FINDING OUT HOW OUR BODIES WORK AND HOW TO KEEP HEALTHY.
DURING THE SPRING HALF TERM – WE WILL BE DISCOVERING AND INVESTIGATING:
– Interesting facts about our skeleton and how our muscles work.
– The amazing journey our food goes on.
– How our blood moves around our body and what platelets do to help us when we fall over.
– What our senses are and how they help us in the world we live.
– We will be finding out about babies and look at life cycles of humans.
– We will compare what we could do as a baby and what we can do now.
– Who helps us to stay healthy?
– How to make instruments that you pluck.
– Body rhymes – body songs – body dance – multi-skills during PE and outside play.
– Role-play – Medical Centre and baby clinic.
– How to work with others- partners, groups and whole class.
We will celebrate our learning with a healthy picnic lunch and Junior Doctor Certificates.
PLUS SO MUCH MORE …