Just a quick update on our Year 3 school trip coming up this Thursday 6th April, to Dinosaur Isle in Sandown. We all come to school and leave school at the normal times. In other words the trip is within school times.
Here’s some details from the letter everyone received regarding the trip. Please sign and return your child’s slip with the payment £11.00, to the office. Thank you.
As part of the topic, Elm Tree class is visiting Dinosaur Isle in Sandown. We will have a talk from the staff, a time to investigate the displays and a field trip [across the road] to Yaverland Beach to maybe find a fossil or two.
Here are the details.
- Date: Thursday April 6th
- Leave school: 9.30 [come in for 8.50 as normal]
- Arrive at Dinosaur Isle: 10:00
- Leave Dinosaur Isle: 14:00
- Back at school: 14:30
We plan to have our lunch there, so please bring
- a packed lunch [no glass bottles please]
- dress in school uniform
- a coat, depending on the weather,
- a plastic carrier bag for any findings!
- £2.00 spending money, if you wish.
- Cost: £11.00
We have had lots of fun learning about dinosaurs and this trip promises to be a great day out for everyone. A lot will depend on the weather but it will be worth taking a coat incase it is windy at Yaverland. If it’s hot, then sun-hats will be ideal.