- I hope you all saw our advert for the Community Open Day in the CountyPresson Friday. Please let people know it is happening and come along if you can. We are all very excited about showing you all the positive learning experiences the children at Northwood Primary enjoy! THURSDAY 22ND MARCH – 9am to 11am.
- You should have all now received a letter about the Community Build Week. We do hope you or a member of your family might be able to give up some time to come and get messy! It runs so much more smoothly with lots of willing helpers. This year we will not be offering an open invitation to everyone to come into school to see what we have been doing. Instead you will be able to view our finished products on display in the Learning Curve Gallery of the Quay Arts Centre from Monday 30th April for 2 weeks. This will probably be a much more relaxed experience for visitors!
- Please sign up for Parent Interviews that are taking place next week.
- Y6 staff will be holding a SATs Information Evening on Thursday 22nd March at 6pm. The meeting will take place in the mobile.
- Sadly it was reported to the office on Wednesday morning by a very shaken Mum that the driver of car registration ME03USE had pulled up on to the pavement where parents and children were walking, in order to let their child out of the car. Can I once more ask you all to drive and park in a responsible and safe manner. By failing to do so you are putting our children’s lives at risk.
- Amelia, Esme and Mollie in Lime class have raised £13.55 for Sport Relief. Well done girls!
- Pam Toms, our Head Gardener and friend of the school, has had a knee operation this week and so will be laid up for a while. Those of you who know Pam well will know what a struggle this will be for her!. I am sure you join us in wishing her a speedy recovery.
- Our year 5 and 6 mixed basketball team played in the Island Final on Monday this week and ended the tournament in a fantastic third place. I am sure the team would like to join me in thanking Mark Hill and Hayley Williams for giving up so much of their own time to help us. The girl’s netball team are playing in the Island Final on Tuesday next week at Seaclose.
- Thank you to those of you who supported the Quiz Night last Friday. We made just under £200 profit and had a really enjoyable evening. A big thank you to the PTA, especially Lisa who made a wonderful meal for us to enjoy.
Golden Behaviour Children
Tommy Beeney, Grace Bradbury and Lucas Kelly in Apple Tree
Annabel Horton, Thomas French and Amelie Pattimore in Cherry
Adam Burt, Ellie Whitlock and Esme Sheath inWillow
Lauren Brooke, Emma Brown and Lili Boon in Maple